Dan Coats: Pro-Life Lobbyist

"Search" For Jesus!

Please help the Portiuncula (Little Portion) Hermitage and Retreat Center by Downloading this GoodSearch Toolbar. The Hermitage receives a penny every time you Click on their Search!
GoodSearch: You Search...We Give!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bill Bennett Fundraiser For Dan Coats


Dear Fellow Hoosier:

Like you, over the past year I have grown
increasingly frustrated and alarmed by the
dangerous path the Democrats are taking us
down.This national emergency is something
I've never seen before and never thought
would happen to America.

President Obama and his allies in Congress
have the wrong priorities and are forcing
an extreme left liberal agenda on the
country. I share your deep concern about
what's happening to our country and the
legacy we're going to leave for our children
and our grandchildren if we don't stand up
now and fight back hard. That's why I'm
running for the United States Senate.

But I cannot do it alone; I need your
support and am asking you to join me for
a fund raiser with special guest

Dr. Bill Bennett
on
Wednesday, March 24th
at
6:00 p.m.
in
Carmel, Indiana.

If you are unable to attend, but would
like to support my campaign and receive
updates, please visit my website at
www.coatsforindiana.com.

Getting our country back on track and
getting Hoosiers back to work will take
more than just saying "NO!" to what the
Democrats are doing; although it is
never wrong to say no to a bad idea. We
also need to explain how we would fix
things when we earn that leadership role
again.

This year, we will give voters a choice
between the new status quo of runaway
spending and skyrocketing debt on one
hand -- and someone committed to making
the difficult decisions necessary to stop
the bleeding and set a course for recovery
from this extreme liberalism.

I ask for your support. If we work
together, we prevail. Bill Bennett and I
look forward to seeing you on Wednesday,
March 24 in Carmel!

Thank you,

Dan Coats


P.S.

Please visit my website at
www.coatsforindiana.com
to sign up for updates and to learn
more about my reception with special
guest Dr. Bill Bennett on March 24th.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments respectful.